Kiss the Ground (KTG) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit on a mission to awaken people to the possibilities of regeneration and inspire participation in this movement through media, communications, education, immersive programming, and advocacy. Since being established in 2013 with the goal of creating societal awareness around the extraordinary potential of healthy soil, Kiss the Ground has educated and activated millions through their Media Program, Farmland Program, Stewardship Program, and Policy Program, and has created an online pathway to resources for joining this expanding global movement. KTG has also spread the word through creative collaborations that have resulted in a book and a critically-acclaimed documentary (released on Netflix in September 2020), both named Kiss the Ground.
A traditional bookkeeping position with a mission driven organization. This position supports the programs in enabling them to move forward.
- Enter invoices in AP from invoices and credit cards
- Working with outside bookkeeping manager and team
- Tracking TRNA
- Coding and tracking Revenue
- Audit prep
- Prepare financial statements
- Knowledge of Xero
- Attend meetings with outside vendor and COO
- Assist to prep new policies and procedures
- Document all accounting processes
- A degree in Accounting, Economics, Bookkeeping or related field.
- 1-2+ years Bookkeeping experience.
- Expert knowledge of Excel, Google Sheets, Google work space, (Xero helpful)
- Clear and concise communication with team members and senior management.
- Able to manage multiple assignments, and stick to deadlines.
Kiss the Ground values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
KTG is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws
Reports to the COO
Part time. 20 hours a week, $25 an hour.