Title: Social Media Manager
$50,000- $60,000 annually DOE
Salaried Position Exempt
Social Media Manager
We are searching for a talented and professional Social Media Manager to join our dynamic communications team. Your duties will be diverse and multi-faceted, therefore excellent professional skills are vital for this role. In this role, you’ll help lead the charge in growing our social media presence through engaging content that drives brand awareness, traffic and sales. The successful candidate will help the team create promotional materials, contribute to the development and management of the company website, to effectively deliver our company’s mission and offerings to the public and the media. If you love compelling social media content and visual storytelling, creating content, engaging with audiences, growing channels and inspiring people to explore the possibilities of Regeneration then you are who we are looking for. You must possess superb written and verbal communication skills, and have in-depth knowledge of marketing trends. This position will also do basic updates to content in our WordPress Website and work with Web developers to upgrade and maintain our Website
- Reports to COO and Marketing & Communications Director
- Daily social media post content for one if not many social media channels.
- Manage and post all copy to Editorial Calendar in Asana, in addition to managing the Funnel and CTA’s with guidance of the Editorial committee.
- Assist with content for newsletters, email campaigns, magazines, and website.
- Develops marketing strategy in tandem with Communications Director
- Monitor the company’s social media and online presence.
- Respond to inquiries on our channels
- Help develop advertising strategies with Marketing to augment organic social media.
- Working with our graphic designer, make sure that all promotional and marketing materials meet the company’s brand identity strategy.
- Develop TikTok Channel and possibly text communications
- Identify and resolve any issues with promotional content in a timely and professional manner.
- From time to time serves as a point of contact for media and public questions.
- Organizing and archiving content so that it’s accessible to the team.
- Managing interns that work with community communications.
- Writing insta stories and blog content
- Working with and assisting programs with their messaging.
- Manages: communities on Discord and our SM platforms daily.
- Graduate Spotlight – monitors interesting projects graduates engage in
- Runs Monthly Q+A with Don smith
- Influencer partner/relationship keeper (Liaison with program directors)
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience working in a marketing or communications position plus work experience as a Website Manager.
- Excellent content creation and writing/editing skills.
- Possess a solid understanding of effective Social Marketing techniques.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Expert knowledge of Instagram, FaceBook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, working knowledge of Asana, Planable and Slack, Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
Nice to have:
- A good knowledge of the Regenerative Agriculture movement is a big plus.
- Photography skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Public Relations, or Journalism.
- Expert knowledge of WordPress Adobe suite, Content Management Systems and W3C Web standards. Expert knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, working knowledge of Monday, Planable and Slack
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC).
- Possess a solid understanding of effective marketing techniques.