Last Updated: Sunday, March 22, 2020
From gardening and composting tips to free soil health education for your little ones, we’ve gathered up some of our most popular resources (according to our community) to support you with optimistic solutions for planetary/individual health, collective healing, and science-backed hope. We’ll continue to add to this list so please check back for more resources.
Something else you’d like to learn about? Email us!
Most Popular Kiss the Ground Resources
- Food Pickup & Delivery Guide (Created in Collaboration with White Buffalo Land Trust) California + Everywhere
- Conversations with Kiss the Ground & Friends: How we can build a resilient future from a place of possibility with David Montgomery, Finian Makepeace & Rishi Kumar
- Soil Science Deep Dive
- Middle School Curriculum – Free Download
- The Soil Story
- The Compost Story
- A Regenerative Secret
- It’s Time to Bring Back Victory Gardens
- 3 Ways to Improve the Health of Your Garden Soil
- How to Compost from Anywhere with Rishi Kumar
- 10 Ways to Love the Soil
- Video Library
- Our Blog
- Coffee Conversation: Human Health and Soil Health with Zach Bush – Coming Soon
- Coffee Conversation: Climate, A New Story with Charles Eisenstein – Coming Soon
Featured Upcoming Online Events
- [Free Webinar] | Saturday, March 28th, 12:00 to 1:15pm PT As we all face the challenging circumstances of this pandemic, Pachamama Co-founder Lynne Twist will share with us her thoughts about how to live in calm, reflection, and “reset,” rather than panic, scarcity, or fear. Link to come.
- [Free, Live Webinar] Monitoring Organizational Health – April 2, 3-4pm ET
- [Free, Live Webinar] Introduction to Regenerative Organizations – April 8, 3-4pm ET
- [Free, Live Webinar] Fridays, 4:00-4:40 EST (March 27, April 3, 10, 17, 24, May 1 and they will see what’s needed after that!) via zoom or Facebook Live
We are in the process of planning our online offerings for next week (March 23-27). Please join our email list to stay updated as these virtual events and new courses are announced. In the meantime, we invite you to check out some of our most popular free resources.
How can we support you?
To our community: We want to take a moment to check in with you and see how we can best support you right now. Our team and our extended network have so many resources to provide – from free webinars to online courses, to helpful grounding practices – and we’d love to know what you need most. Please email us at [email protected] and let us know.
To our partners: If you have an online event, resources or information you’d like us to share, please email us at [email protected] so we can share it.